Friends and Family.
Due to new guidelines and restrictions as well as the increase in cases and a number of other factors, the church board has decided to postpone our reopening until further notice.
We ask that you keep the church as well as this city, state, country, and world in your prayers. We're looking at new times for reopening and will update everyone as soon as possible.
We love all of you and thank you for sticking through all of this with us.